Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What refreshes you?

What a great memory we made at our February Women's Getaway!  Refresh - For I Am Your God  The weather shortened the conference, but didn't dampen our great fellowship.   I left feeling challenged to trust God in the "What ifs" and "If onlys" of my life.  He wants me to trust Him as my Stronghold and my Rock of Refuge.

A segment of our schedule included greetings from respected women in our Cru world.  Check out these videos and hear how Patty McCain, Karen Loritts and Christy Sellers refresh themselves.  What refreshes you?  How can you be intentional in taking time for your own refreshment? Please share under comments.

Click on each person’s name then sign in to your Gmail account to view the videos. The video should start playing automatically.

Patty McCain - Cru Campus Field Ministry Executive Director

Karen Loritts - wife of Crawford Loritts, Fall Staff conference speaker

Christy Sellers - wife of Steve Sellers, Cru Executive Vice-President of the Americas/Oceania

No comments:

Post a Comment