Sunday, June 5, 2011

What would you like to know about Fort Collins?

In the next few weeks we’re planning to do a whole series of posts with information on Fort Collins. We really want this blog to be a place where we gather information and put it all in one place for you.

We’re planning to cover things like:

Places to eat
Fun activities for Kids
Outdoor activities

What else would you like to know about the city and surrounding area?

Take a few minutes to think of some questions or things you’d like to know then write them in the comments section below. We’ll take these suggestions and post them as topics for discussion soon!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure why I haven't done this before but with the plethora of restaurants in FC, I've started to sign up for lots of "clubs" to get free stuff. Of course that's what we're known for in FC. I kinda hate that but at the same time love saving $$.

    I'd love to know if people find any good consignment shops or liquidation spots. Merideth Davis??? :-)

    This year marks my 20th anniversary of summers in FC. Wow how it has changed yet stayed so much the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I, too, sign up for the kid's clubs...but not just in Ft. Collins. I get them from restaurants all over, and they send free meal coupons for the kids birthdays. I keep the out-of-town ones in my glove compartment, and when we take road trips, they can really save $$$! There are good consignment shops all over Ft. Collins. My favorite is probably the Arc store. There's a Once Upon a Child and a Harmony Kids for kids stuff.
    Not sure if I'm posting this comment in the right place, but wanted to give you guys a heads up. I looked on the Bed Bug registry and there are 4 Ft. Collin's hotels that have had fairly recent reports of bed bug infestations: The Hilton on W. Prospect, the Best Western on E. Mulberry, the Sleep Inn on E. Mulberry, & the EconoLodge on E. Mulberry. Just wanted to give all a heads up. If you are staying in one of these hotels for the conference, you might want to take precautions. I will not be burned again! :)

    ReplyDelete