Monday, June 27, 2011

Doctors/Medical Care

OB
We actually confirmed our pregnancy with Katelynn in Colorado 2 years ago.  We went to The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado and had an ultrasound performed.  They sent the results directly to my “home” OB and were wonderful.  I will probably use them again if we need a visit while out there this summer.  The office in Ft. Collins was pretty full with appts when I called, so I went to the Loveland office instead.  Not a bad drive at all and worth it to get a better appt time.  I’m pretty sure they also take our insurance or I wouldn’t have gone there.  Their website with office address/phone/etc is:  http://www.fcwc.com.

Hope that helps you and any others needing an appt this summer! 

Jenn Comer

 

Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado----me, too.    I saw Dr Maude Vance and really liked her….wanted her to move so she could be my regular OB. :)

 

Pediatrician
Associates in Family Medicine is the popular choice. They have multiple offices in the area. I called this week and the closest office on Shields was booked until August so you may need to try one further from campus.

Associates in Family Medicine has a good urgent care (3519 richmond dr. Fort Collins, CO 80526) Phone: 9702040300, Mon-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 9am-9pm

We took Anabelle here http://www.afmfc.com/ when we thought she had an ear infection. They were great and they have an urgent care office. Hope you don't need it though.
Rene' Foth

No comments:

Post a Comment